Our firm handles legal matters concerning immigration.  All non citizens who are entering the United States need to present a visa which allows permission. 

    A nonimmigrant visa will allow a person to stay in the United States in a temporary period, and may, depending upon the visa allow one to work and/or study.  An immigrant visa will give you legal access to reside and work permanently in the Untied States and in the future gain citizenship.

Contact me at my office to set up an appointment: (301) 367-4021.